Have you ever been shopping at a UK retailer, only to find that the item you want can’t be shipped to your country? Or, worse, they will ship but the delivery costs are astronomical.
Parcel forwarding companies solve this problem by providing you with an address in the UK. They receive your package at their UK address, and then post (or forward) your delivery onto you at your address wherever you are in the world. The additional cost to you: whatever the company charges for postage and handling.
We’ve put together a list of a few of these companies, allowing you to compare and see which is the best option for you.
Forward2me are one of the largest UK-based parcel forwarding companies. They ship to more than 200 different countries, including to Ireland. There is no annual fee, you simply pay as and when you use the service.
- Cheapest Estimate: £19.85 + VAT with untracked carrier (2 kg package 25 cm x 25 cm x 25 cm)
- Estimated Time: 8 business days
Borderlinx is one of the largest parcel forwarding companies in the world. As well as an address in the UK, Borderlinx can also offer you an address in Ohio in the United States, Frankfurt in Germany, and Hong Kong.
- Cheapest Estimate: £45.44 (2 kg package 25 cm x 25 cm x 25 cm)
- Estimated Time: 2-3 working days
My UK Mailbox
My UK Mailbox is an parcel forwarding company based in Sheffield in the United Kingdom. Like the other companies listed here, My UK Mailbox provides you with an address in the UK and then forwards your items onto you. The company offers different pricing plans, depending on how frequently you plan to use the service.
- Cheapest Estimate: £28.20 (2 kg package 25 cm x 25 cm x 25 cm)
- Estimated Time: 7-28 working days
ForwardVia is a UK forward company based in Southampton in the South of England. Like Forward2me and other parcel forwarding companies, they ship to hundreds of countries worldwide (including Ireland).
- Cheapest Estimate: £21.25 with Royal Mail International (2 kg package 25 cm x 25 cm x 25 cm)
- Estimated time: 4+ weeks